- Seeking great weather, amazing location and world class construction projects to work on?
- Is 2020 your year to make the big move “down under” to the land of opportunity?
- Mentorship, coaching & the opportunity to develop your career with an elite project delivery team
Are you seeking great adventure and an outdoor lifestyle? Would you enjoy being able to access some of the most beautiful and pristine beaches in the world? Surfing, fishing, boating and much much more. With full sponsorship provided to the right candidates, this would be the time to relocate to Western Australia! Perth is consistently highly ranked in the most livable cities IN THE WORLD!
We are searching for experienced civil Engineers at various levels who have worked on complex civil OR structural construction projects in the UK or Ireland. You will have demonstrable delivery experience on projects from £10m+ .
Our client is a successful multidisciplinary contractor with a healthy record for winning complex and challenging multimillion dollar packages of work. They work on a range of project types for both public and private sector clients, and have requirements for projects such as:
- Major Road and Bridge Construction
- New Station Builds and Rail Infrastructure
- Mining Infrastructure
- Mega scale projects with mammoth sized equipment
You will be accountable for:
- Plan and co-ordinate project engineering assignments entailing technical specifications and detailed plans;
- Deliver a high level of quality around engineering and leadership to achieve a successful project delivery
- Manage key planning and programme status with regard to progress, time, cost and contractual issues;
- Ensure engineers complete all project obligations, e.g. site diary entries, HSE inspections
- Prepare programs for allocated work packages that meets the objectives of the project;
- Coordinate resources including manpower and monitor progress, evaluate results and recommend changes in specifications or plans as appropriate;
- Review, sign-off and monitor subcontractors Site Safety Plans & Safe Work Method Statements in conjunction with the Engineers, Supervisors and HSE Advisors;
- Measure, record and report on project progress against program allocated work
- Lead and participate in pre-start and toolbox meetings as required
To be considered for this role:
- Tertiary qualifications in Civil / Structural Engineering
- Minimum 5 years’ experience working in a similar role
- A proven history of successfully delivering projects of £10m + in value
- Proven experience on road, rail, or structures projects
- An ability to liaise with clients, direct staff, and subcontractors
- Demonstrated experience in preparing and reporting on the project financial position against budgetS
- Strong understanding of construction planning
You must be open to working both in Perth as well as on a FIFO roster of 2 weeks on, 1 week off.
Zenith Search was established in 2011, with our Directors operating successfully in the construction sector since 2006 we saw an opportunity to develop a new business that specialised in delivering an exceptional level of service to the market. Our business has a trusted reputation and enviable track record in delivering contract, permanent and executive search recruitment services.
Since 2011 we have grown and now have a presence in Sydney and Melbourne as well as our head office in Perth. Our sector coverage has diversified to include Civil, SMP, E&I and commercial construction, mining operations and engineering, corporate services and executive recruitment.
Zenith Search is recognised as a leading provider in the market and our proven, trust the professional and ethical approach we adopt in every situation. Our methods are proven, and the levels of success attained mean we benefit from continuing repeat business with leading companies across Australia.
Talent Bridge was launched in late 2018 and has been a successful vehicle for those seeking new horizons and adventures in Australia. We can assist with all aspects of your move to one of the best locations in the world.
Shortlisting will commence immediately, click apply now or please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications will be treated strict confidence