Building the present, creating the future
At BAM FM customer service is at the heart of what we do.
BAM FM is recruiting x2 Cleaner on our site in Catterick. Under the instruction/guidance of Cleaning Supervisor work within a team to provide clean and hygienic environment which meets specified cleaning standards. Working hours are Monday - Friday, 25 hours per week, Shift patterns to be agreed. You will be required to work additional hours to cover holiday and sickness and overtime when required.
• Cleaning in accord with the specification for the premises
• Clean all surfaces, fixtures and fittings
• Clean floors, walls, partitions and internal woodwork as appropriate
• Clean kitchen/catering areas
• Clean toilets, changing rooms and other sanitary areas
• Clean equipment after use
• Undertake special cleaning programmes during designated periods
• Collecting and appropriate disposing of waste
• Clean and maintain waste bins
• Create and maintain a purposeful, orderly and productive working environment
• Maintain records as requested
• Refill and replace consumables
• Report faulty equipment & other maintenance requirements to appropriate person
• Maintain the security of premises by securing entrances/exits as appropriate and reporting potential security breaches
• Ensure lights and other equipment are switched off as appropriate
• Promote and ensure the health and safety of staff & visitors at all times
• Monitor and manage stock and supplies, cataloguing as required
• Maintenance of specialist equipment, check for quality/safety, and report other damages/needs
• Ensure compliance by self and others with all health and safety policies and COSHH procedures
• Demonstrate and assist others in safe and effective use of specialist equipment/materials
Who are we looking for?
Knowledge, skills and experience:
• Relevant experience of cleaning considered desirable
• Use of relevant equipment/resources
• Knowledge of health and safety procedures and precautions
• Awareness of COSHH regulations
• Awareness of health and hygiene procedures
• Willingness to participate in development and training opportunities
• Ability to work on own or as part of a team
What's in it for you?
A challenging and continuously changing environment in a forward thinking organisation. In addition to an attractive salary and benefits package, we support further personal growth and development.
Who are we?
BAM has been delivering Facilities Management (FM) services to customers throughout the UK for almost 20 years. We directly employ over 900 staff across the UK, delivering bespoke support services to our customers in the education, healthcare, retail and commercial sectors.
We are committed to developing a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customer base and the communities in which we operate, creating an environment which enables everyone to fulfil their potential.