Building the present, creating the future
At BAM FM customer service is at the heart of what we do.
BAM FM is recruiting x2 Commercial Assistants on a 9-12 month Fixed term contract, to be based at our office in Stepps, Glasgow.
The Commercial Assistant will be a commercial resource assisting the commercial team within a range of contracts and partnerships. The role will provide assistance on contract commercial management services and profit improvement along with a focus on contract compliance. In addition, they may be required to assist in the supporting of growth within the relevant region on existing contracts as well as new business development opportunities to extend the suite of contract in the region.
The role includes a wide range of duties assisting the Commercial team related to the organisation, administration and communication. Ensuring that all commercial administration tasks are completed accurately and delivered with high quality and in a timely manner.
• Administration and co-ordination of Applications for Payment for Hard Services Contracts.
• Monthly Download from SAP of Data for input into the Contract Review Packs. Ensure all formulae are working, accuracy of data, coding, prior/current year identification and reconciliation to SAP.
• Monthly SAP Forecasting Input, Consolidation and Reconciliation.
• Monthly Key Supplier & Customer Reconciliations
• Debt Recovery Management
• Assisting the Lead Commercial Manager and wider commercial team on the governance within the contract to ensure that the requirements of the contract and BAM's internal governance processes are being complied with.
• Assisting the commercial function in the management of contractual claims / disputes with clients and other parties.
• Assist with the monthly/annual reconciliations for Leisure, Utilities, Catering Services and Damage Management.
• Assisting the commercial team with the Change Control management.
• Assist with Overhead cost analysis and reporting.
• Any other duties as may reasonably be required, consistent with the post.
Who are we looking for?
• Excellent team working skills with the ability to work collaboratively and co-operatively with colleagues.
• Demonstrable commercial acumen, analytical and numerical skills
• Excellent working Knowledge of SAP System
• Knowledge of purchase orders and invoice management.
• Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, including the ability to ensure effective communication with a wide range of customers both internal and external.
• Demonstration of the ability to work under sustained pressure and to tight deadlines.
• Excellent IT skills including working knowledge of Microsoft Office Word and Excel - create and edit spreadsheets
• Ability to understand and work to the BAM values
What's in it for you?
A challenging and continuously changing environment in a forward thinking organisation. In addition to an attractive salary and benefits package, we support further personal growth and development.
Who are we?
BAM FM has been delivering bespoke support services throughout the UK for 18 years. Employing over 900 staff, we deliver digital integrated facilities management with excellent customer service across the education, healthcare, retail and commercial property sectors. BAM FM has an annual turnover of £60 million and operates across England, Scotland and Wales, and is part of BAM Construct UK, a leading construction and property services business.
We are committed to developing a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customer base and the communities in which we operate, creating an environment which enables everyone to fulfil their potential.