An award-winning AJ100 architectural and heritage consultancy practice with a strong commitment to quality, working on some of the finest Heritage & Conservation projects.
They are looking for a Conservation Architect with keen attention to detail and high quality examples of work to join their Bristol studio.
This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of a top AJ100 practice renowned for our excellence in architecture and heritage consultancy. The successful candidate will evidence keen attention to detail and high quality examples of work submitted with their applications. You will need to be able to display a can-do attitude,
- Building Conservation experience
- Site Experience
- Technical Competence (Work drawings & specifications)
- Revit Experience
- Proven RIBA stage 4-5 Experience
- Design & Drawing skills
- Knowledge of building planning and regulations
- Project/Job running experience
- Client facing communication skills
- Verbal & Written communication proficiency
- BIM Conservation experience
To be considered for this vacancy, don't hesitate to submit your CV & Portfolio to Giles Williams at Adrem Group.
£45000.00 - £55000.00 per annum
0207 562 8282