Construction Manager Civils working on National Grid/Substation projects - Must have tickets Rates negotiable
Your new company
Our client are looking for a Civils Construction/Project Manager to help with the work they are currently doing on a Substation in the Manchester region. They have a strong Utilities arm to the business which is currently thriving. They do a lot of work for National Grid and want someone to come and join the team. Rates and salaries are generous and negotiable depending on experience. The business is extremely busy and is continuously winning work even through this tough climate!
Your new role
- Helping build the foundations for a substation / gas processing pre fabbed unit which includes a huge concrete plinth
- You and the team will be doing the ground works, civils, parking, concrete plinth, utilities for the rest of the job
- Mainly the key is the concrete pouring / slab pouring & installation
- The 2nd project is located between the fence line with close proximity to overhead lines so the candidates must have tickets called - Best in Person & Competent Person or BESC & Person Tickets
- 1st & 2nd job are within the Manchester/Stockport region - 1st project is a 15meters long concrete plinth with Elec & Gas ducts built into the plinths Site which will last roughly 8 weeks) The 2nd project is a 9 months project - This role could turn permanent for the right candidate!
What you'll need to succeed
- Sub Station Ground Work / Foundation Installation Experience is essential
- Best in Person & Competent Person or BESC & Person Tickets
- Supervisory & Management 5 Days CSCS and any other Gas & Civils related Tickets
- Good work ethic
- Experience within Construction/Project Management is essential
What you'll get in return
This role is a lengthy contract with competitive rates that are completely negotiable depending on experience. We are looking to speak with any Construction Manager/Project Managers with Utilities experience and experience within Gas Works. If you have the correct tickets or feel as though you would like to discuss further please do get in touch with the details listed on this advert. This role may go permanent for the right candidate, amazing organisation with various opportunities and arms to the business.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.