Building the present, creating the future
At BAM FM customer service is at the heart of what we do.
BAM FM is recruiting for a Contract Administrator to join the Helpdesk team based in Hemel Hempstead.
Reporting to the Helpdesk Manager you will be required to log, respond and organise the full life cycle of all facilities management work; from customer enquiry to job completion. Deliver excellent customer service, interpret and manage work orders through the Concept Evolution system ensuring that contract SLA's and KPI's met. Provision of administrative support as required.
• First point of contact for all reactive and planned maintenance activity, received by telephone and e-mail.
• Inputting new work tasks in to concept to ensure that attendance takes place within the required timeframes.
• Supporting new contract mobilisation in relation to reactive works and planned maintenance.
• Inputting planned activities in to concept to ensure that PPMs take place within the required timeframes.
• Interpret planners, inputting updates into the concept evolution system, providing tracking and regular updates to the status of the request through to work complete status in line with Service Level Agreement s(SLAs).
• Plan and dispatch all planned maintenance tasks to engineers based on the correct skills sets, geographical location and service delivery arrangements.
• Manage complex workload, re-planning/assigning tasks as outlined in the contract planners, with support from engineering supervisor.
• Inputting progress updates into the concept evolution system, providing tracking and regular updates to the status of the request through to work complete status in line with Service Level Agreement s(SLAs).
• Dispatching all reactive tasks to engineers or sub-contractors based on the correct skills sets, geographical location and service delivery arrangements.
• Track the daily work outstanding for engineers and sub-contractors using concept evolution systems.
• Raise purchase requisition and/or purchase orders in line with agreed parameters.
• Collate accurate reports as required.
• Prioritise urgent jobs demand, reacting promptly to Health and Safety risks identified as part of job recording and prioritisation.
• Loading job completion certificates and entering time records against reactive and planned tasks and ensuring appropriate action is taken for further/quoted works.
• Managing quoted works process liaising with contract staff where required
• Escalate any complaints as required and support continuous improvement activity to reduce levels of customer complaints.
• Analysis of job history/running reports to avoid failures/financial penalties.
• Ad hoc administration duties.
• Complying with corporate health and safety, quality, environmental system requirements ensuring compliance with all legislation and BAM FM policy and procedures.
Who are we looking for?
• Understanding of the FM business.
• An excellent telephone manner.
• Excellent time management skills.
• Understanding of service level agreements, service targets, objectives and key performance indicator development.
• Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
• Working knowledge of MS Office including Excel and Outlook.
• Experience in using Concept Evolution.
• GCSE's minimum Grade C in English and Maths.
What's in it for you?
In addition to a attractive salary and benefits package, we provide continuing learning and development opportunities within a creative and considerate work environment.
If you share BAMs value of doing what you say you will, to the best of your ability, every time, we want to hear from you.
Who are we?
BAM FM has been delivering bespoke support services throughout the UK for 18 years. Employing over 900 staff, we deliver digital integrated facilities management with excellent customer service across the education, healthcare, retail and commercial property sectors. BAM FM has an annual turnover of £50 million and operates across England, Scotland and Wales, and is part of BAM Construct UK, a leading construction and property services business.
We are committed to attracting and developing a diverse workforce that reflects our customer base and the communities in which we operate, creating an environment that enables everyone to fulfil their potential.