Contracts Manager - Social housing maintenance
Salary up to GBP45,000 + Benefits
I have a leading maintenance contractor based around the Bournemouth area, who are looking for a Contracts Manager to work within their building maintenance department. The business undertakes Planned, Reactive and Maintenance projects for local authority, social housing and private clients.
You will be responsible for managing a Social Housing contract in and around the Bournemouth and Poole area, delivering responsive, planned & void works. The successful candidate will be client facing and is essential you have strong experience in a mixture of planned, reactive and voids works. They must also be comfortable in dealing with clients. A good understanding of H&S legislation is also very desirable with the ability to write RA/MS. Awareness and ability to implement/deliver under CDM and also experience of managing and improving internal and external customer relationships and conflict handling.
* Must hold a current SMSTS / IOSH.
* Upto date first aid qualification
* Current scaffold awareness and asbestos awareness
* CSCS supervisor card
* Essential to have experience of Planned Maintenance. Reactive experience desirable.
* Must be an enthusiastic self-starter with confident communications skills.
* Confident IT skills, proficient in the use of MS Office.
* Must be flexible in hours of work and travel and hold a Full UK Driving Licence.
If you feel this is the right role for your next move or if you would like to know more details on the position, please feel free to apply with your CV or give Alistair a call on (phone number removed)
40000.00 - 45000.00 GBP Annual + GBP40000 - GBP45000/annum + Benefits