Contract manager role for East midlands based contractor
Your new company
A specialist, family run company based in the East Midlands with nearly two decades of experience in the domestic, commercial and industrial sectors. This company have been expanding year on year providing there employees with a supportive, progressive working environment.
Your new role
The role will suit an ambitious, motivated and well organised individual with a proven track record in the roofing industry.
The key duties for the role include:
- Overseeing the running of several projects at one time including, contract/project progress, quality control and ensuring projects are built to specification, delivered on time and within budget.
- Effectively working with an exciting team ensure materials are ordered, delivered, loaded and dispatched efficiently and accurately.
- Liaising with clients and works supervisors to ensure projects are delivered within the deadlines.
- Surveying new projects, submitting measurements, proposed specifications and client requirements to the estimating team.
- Compilation and reviewing Method Statements & Risk Assessments.
- Ensure H&S Compliance is met - carrying out regular Tool Box Talks, WIP Assessments and Health & Safety Site Audits ensuring reports are typed up and filed monthly.
What you'll need to succeed
A well organised, flexible individual with excellent problem-solving abilities and a strong attention to detail.
Excellent people management, time management and scheduling skills along with good negotiation and communication skills.
PC skills in Excel, Word and Outlook.
Required Education, Experience and Qualifications:
- NVQ in Construction Management
- a full, clean U.K. drivers licence,
- Valid CSCS Card
- SMSTS certificate
- DBS (to be obtained by the Company)
- Ability to work at heights
- One years experience in Contract Management (preferred)
What you'll get in return
The opportunity to be part of a family run business that will offer excellent training and a progressive, supportive working environment.
£38,000-£40,000 plus package (Car allowance or Company car negotiable)
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.