Contracts Manager role for main-contractor based in East Midlands
Your new company
A leading force in the offsite modular build industry. Projects include new build schools, accommodation, MOD, Commercial and Retail. From design to install on site this company is one of the leading experts and operates throughout the UK.
Your new role
- putting together plans and estimates, including budgets and timescales
- preparing and presenting documents for tender
- contributing to work planning, and briefing project teams, contractors and suppliers
- gathering information together for invoicing at the end of the project
- supplying information to resolve any disputes
- identifying areas for improvement
Standard office hours - Monday to Thursday, 8.30am to 5.00pm, Friday, 8.30am to 3.45pm (45 minutes for lunch daily) The hours could, at times, be dictated by site programme.
What you'll need to succeed
- 5 years experience in Contract Management
- Strong commercial awareness.
- Strong knowledge of health & safety legislation.
- Full UK Driving License.
What you'll get in return
- Car Allowance
- Medicash (assistance towards dental/optical, etc)
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.