Contracts Manager needed for a highly accredited engineering and consultancy business based in Nottingham
Your new company
Your new company is an award winning, highly accredited engineering and consultancy business based in the Nottingham area. They work closely with clients in targeting specific industry needs. Your new company will invest highly in your as a person through offering you extensive training and the opportunity to progress your career within the company.
Your new role
Your new role will require you to cover various sites ranging from hotels to offices.
You will ensure that the Passive fire protection assessments are being carried out safely and effectively.
You will ensure that the Sites are running in accordance to the companies health and safety policies.
You will be liaising directly with the Construction Manager and the Site management on each of the sites to ensure that projects are running in concordance with deadline and budget.
What you'll need to succeed
The successful candidate will ideally have
- Passive Fire experience (minimum 2 years)
- NVQ level 2 (Fire training)
- Full UK drivers license
- NVQ level 6 (Construction Management, preferably)
- The flexibility to be able to work across the United Kingdom. (Potentially Lodging)
What you'll get in return
- In return you will receive excellent training in and outside of work. You have the opportunity to work across the United Kingdom whilst receiving accreditation within the fire protection industry.
- You will have the opportunity of career progression with a major contractor in the industry.
- £45,000-£50,000 (Plus competitive Package)
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.