Contracts Manager for growing regional contractor in Wiltshire
Due to continued growth and an expanding client base, this expanding regional contractor are looking to recruit an experienced Contract Manager to oversee construction projects ranging in value from £250k - £1M across Wiltshire and Bath.
Reporting to the Managing Director you will play a central role leading the site delivery team in ensuring construction projects are delivered on time and within budget.
Responsibilities include -
- Providing leadership and direction to the site construction team.
- Construction Phase Health and Safety planning.
- Ensuring works carried out in accordance with the plans and specification.
- Monitoring quality at every stage of the construction process.
- Preparing regular reports on program, progress and information required.
Ideally you will hold a HNC or higher qualification in a construction related subject or come from a trade background and have subsequently progressed into management.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing business who have a solid client base and work on some interesting projects within a niche market space.
£45000.00 - £55000.00 per annum
0117 927 5474