Job Title: Covid Champion
Location : Labourer
Whilst the health and safety requirements of our construction site activities has not changed, additional control measures are being put into place to ensure to minimise operatives working close together and maintaining the 2m rule and additional control measures to ensure good hygiene on site, your role as COVID Champion is to ensure.
- All welfare facilities must be cleaned, and wiped down with antibacterial cleaner before first use each day.
- The welfare Checklist is to be completed as stated.
- The welfare is to be cleaned and wiped down with antibacterial cleaner after each use
- Kettles, Microwaves etc, are to be cleaned after each use.
- You are to arrange several convenient times throughout the day with the site manager so the Site office and meeting rooms can be cleaned and wiped down with antibacterial cleaner.
- The site manager must leave the office area whilst this is being done.
- You are to do a walk round of the site at regular intervals and wipe down external door handles and doors with antibacterial cleaner.
- When notified by the site manager you are to clean down the insides of plots with antibacterial cleaner prior to the next trade entering the plots.
- At the end of each day the welfare and canteen should be checked for crockery and cutlery, any items left on site are to be disposed of.
- It is your responsibility to report any site operative who is not adhering to the COVID-19 rules.
If interested call `Matt on 07793170773