Crane Supervisor Job - Brighton, Sussex
Your new company
Their customer focused mindset has allowed them to become one of the biggest names within the Construction Industry. By being one of the top companies, they have built excellent relationships with previous client and are often asked to complete big projects. Some examples of projects completed are:
- New school builds
- School extension
- Office refurbishments
Your new role
Your role as a Crane Supervisor, will include:
- Dealing with a 22 metre Luffer Crane.
- Working as part of a team, to ensure lifting comply with the law and they secure the Health & Safety of employees and of those affected by the operations.
- Coordinating and supervising all lifting activities in accordance with the Lifting Plan.
- Briefing all lifting team members.
- Being present during all lifting operations.
- Ensuring that ground conditions are safe for any operation.
- Ensuring that only registered operators and appointed staff are involved in any lifting operation.
What you'll need to succeed
In order to be successful for this position, you will need to have an in date CPCS (Construction Plant Competence Scheme)
What you'll get in return
Along with working with a supreme company, you will also receive a competitive hourly rate based on your previous experience.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Up to £20.00 per hour
01273 207 352