Building the present, creating the future
Due to exciting developments in our client-centric approach, we are expanding our sales and marketing team. This key position will involve the development and production of creative collateral in line with brand guidelines both for key clients and for wider use in events and campaigns.
Your role as Creative Lead will focus on the production of bespoke creative collateral to support engagement with our key clients across all touchpoints. Working closely with the Marketing Lead you will develop branding materials, templates and formats to assist in promoting the best of BAM. In addition, you will develop creative collateral for wider sector business use for events and campaigns. The role will involve a close working, collaborative relationship with the Communications and Graphics team to ensure alignment.
Your key activities will include:
- Working closely with the Head of Marketing and Marketing Lead to develop and deliver engaging and effective marketing content aligned to our strategy;
- Supporting the Strategic Account Leads and BAM Nuttall leaders with graphics requirements - working with Marketing Lead;
- Supporting the development of resources to drive awareness / engagement and develop our client relationships - including helping the Sales Production Team with client specific proposals and value propositions;
- Advising the Strategic Accounts & Marketing team on using graphic design to enhance documents, communicate clearly and differentiate us through branding;
- Guiding teams to translate their ideas into creative designs that are in keeping with our corporate image and in tune with our clients;
- Guidance and preparation of branding materials, templates and formats;
- Advice and support with final formatting and production of collateral;
- Being a brand ambassador and bringing others along on the journey to sell the company better;
- Collaborating with internal stakeholders, including Communications and Graphics, to ensure alignment of branding.
Who are we looking for?
Your qualifications, skills and experience should include:
- Proven experience in a graphics, branding or content role - including involvement working with business leaders and clients;
- Strong experience using Adobe Creative Cloud (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and Acrobat) and MS packages - with examples to demonstrate;
- Experience in video editing would be an advantage (Premier Pro);
- Knowledge of current trends in presentation of bids/proposals, graphics and marketing - including experience and interest in developing infographics;
- Understanding of corporate branding and copyright;
- Formal degree-level (or equivalent) qualification in Graphic Design, Marketing or related subject;
- Good knowledge of infrastructure contracting sector (preferred but not essential).
What's in it for you?
Attractive salary and benefits package, including pension; private healthcare; life assurance; one volunteering day and two wellbeing days per year - in addition to 26 days holiday allowance.
Continued personal, professional, technical and leadership development.
BAM Nuttall is committed to equality of opportunity in all its employment practices, and to developing policies that support work-life balance.
Your work environment
Your role will be based from our Head Office in Camberley, with the option for home working when no travel is required.
Who are we?
BAM Nuttall is one of Royal BAM Group's ten operating companies. One of Europe's largest contractors, along with BAM Construct UK and BAM PPP in the UK, we offer safe and secure employment and opportunities for our people to develop exceptional skills and experience, and harness innovation to build sustainable infrastructure.
We work collaboratively, forming strong alliances with our customers, supply chain and industry. As a well-run profitable business, we aim to achieve a net positive impact on society and the planet. Our heritage lies in changing cities towns and communities for the better. Acting as a responsible employer and partner has shaped who we are.
BAM Nuttall is committed to equality, and our employment practices support inclusivity and work-life balance, including flexible hours; accessibility support; investment in training and technology; fair opportunities.