Building the present, creating the future
We have an exciting opportunity for a Data Analyst Apprentice to join our team in York. As a Data Analyst Apprentice you will collect, study and analyse data to provide valuable business insights. You will work towards a Level 4 Apprenticeship, which will involve both on and off the job learning.
Main responsibilities include:
• Assisting with the resolution of support incidents via the Support system
• Processing change / system requests via agreed ICT systems
• Configuring ETL solutions to deliver information into the corporate data warehouse
• Assisting, where instructed, ICT Management
• Configuring data warehouse and manage user access capability in line with GDPR & ISO 27001
• Receiving direction and implement as requested
• Recording data requests, owners and data sources
• Developing SQL queries to interrogate data source and distribute information for user requests via approved systems and to approved standards
• Completing all college and apprenticeship work on time and to a high standard
Your qualifications and skills should include:
• 2 A-levels (including Maths or IT) or a Level 3 IT apprenticeship
• GCSE English and Maths Grade 4 (C) or Equivalent
• Ability to organise and prioritise tasks
• Good communication skills
What do we offer?
In addition to a competitive salary and benefits package, we provide continuing development opportunities within a creative and considerate work environment.
BAM Nuttall is committed to equality of opportunity in all its employment practices, and to developing policies that support work-life balance
BAM Nuttall is focused on providing the highest professional standards in the civil engineering market, with emphasis on building strong, honest and long lasting relationships with satisfied customers. We have established an unrivalled reputation for delivering complex and challenging civil engineering projects that have played a significant role in shaping the infrastructure of modern Britain.