Building the present, creating the future
BAM Construct UK is recruiting a Digital Coordinator to work within our digital innovation team based in Solihull, shaping digital construction on major projects across the region.
We are looking for a genuine team player with the right attitude, willingness to learn and passion for driving digital innovation.
We design and deliver some of the most Iconic buildings, embracing innovative ways of working through a collaborative approach.
• Work with the digital team to support Project team Information management, and understanding of working in a ISO 19650 BIM and Information management environment
• Have some experience of digital software packages such as Revit, Navisworks and BIM360
• Have some understanding of Employer Information Requirements, Asset and Data requirements, and lead data collection through the course of the Project to delivering these
• Be involved as part of the team in setting up digital projects and processes in line with ISO 19650 and BAM best practice
• Support capture and analysis of project data including sustainability and offsite manufacture.
• Provide digital support to Project teams
• Interrogate and monitor model development including data input and collection using leading software
• Help manage and develop the use of mobile digital technology including BIM360, Glue and digital engineering
• Monitor digital progress using analytics and dashboard reporting
Who are we looking for?
Possess excellent IT skills and willingness to explore, learn and use emerging technologies and software.
• Have a strong, proactive work ethic and good time management, with the ability to work as part of a team and individually to deadlines
• Be a collaborative, adaptable and flexible team player who communicates well;- listens, learns, shares knowledge and supports improvement
• Ideally have an understanding / experience of construction digital software [ Revit, Navisworks, BIM360 etc]
• Have a data management, design or construction related background / qualifications
• Understand BIM, including relevant standards
• Be enthusiastic about innovation and technology, with a desire to improve how we work through digital construction.
• Be flexible and adaptable, including working from office, remotely and willing to travel across the North East region & visit sites when required
What's in it for you?
A challenging and continuously changing environment in a forward thinking organisation. In addition to an attractive salary and benefits package, we support further personal growth and development.
We are committed to developing a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customer base and the communities in which we operate, creating an environment which enables everyone to fulfil their potential.
BAM Operate a Flexible working Policy.
Who are we?
We construct, refurbish, extend and repurpose buildings from our network of offices across England, Scotland and Wales.
We undertake award winning projects for the public and private sector.
We use the latest digital technologies and modern methods of construction, to help us to deliver projects in a lean, green and more efficient way.