Director of Facilities Jobs in Manchester
Your new company
You will be working for one of the global leading providers of integrated facilities services.
Your new role
You will be responsible for overseeing all operational and facilities processes to ensure the effective delivery of the whole facilities provision across a national portfolio. Your responsibilities will include:
- Managing contractors,leases and budgets in relation to facilities and buildings.
- Carrying out business development to build new relationships resulting in effective working relationships and winning new business.
- Setting business strategies taking into account KPIs and SLAs.
- Creating and updating Health & Safety and compliance policies.
What you'll need to succeed
- A Bachelors Degree in a related subject.
- Commercially aware.
- Proven years spent as a successful FM.
What you'll get in return
You will receive a generous salary + benefits package.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.