Director/ Project Manager/ Chartered/ Vacancy/ Consultancy
Your new company
One of our top clients has engaged with Hays to help them recruit a Director of Project Management for the Glasgow office. The company are a world leading Project and Programme Management Consultancy. Industries such as Education, Healthcare and Commercial are just some of the sectors that they are currently working in.
Due to an increase in work, my client is looking to appoint a Director Project Manager for their Glasgow Office to manage and deliver projects for key clients. You will have the chance to use your expert experience to deliver these projects whilst working on driving the business forward. This is an exciting opportunity for a chartered Project Manager to work on a variety of high volume projects.
What you'll need to succeed
- Member of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors
- Ability to develop relationships with clients to achieve new business and win repeat business.
- Previous experience of effectively managing a team and delivering a number of projects.
- Established, quality working relationships with clients and colleagues
- Previous experience working Client Side Project Management
If you are interested in this position and feel that your skills and experience match the requirements, please waste no time in getting in touch for a confidential discussion.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.