New Job as an Electrical, Control & Instrumentation Engineer within a Waste Treatment plant in Milton Keynes.
Your new company
Your new role will be within the Waste treatment division of a large multidisciplinary company who cover services across a wide range of sectors.
Your new role
The Electrical, Control and Instrumentation Engineer will provide technical support to the operational team, solving electrical, control, instrumentation related issues and supporting Facilities function.
Play an active role in plant safety schemes such as Near Misses or Incident Investigations, provide support where required and implement any recommendations arising from such schemes.
What you'll need to succeed
- Certificate in Safety Instrumented Systems
- Recognised EC&I Apprenticeship Scheme
- ONC/HNC in Electrical and/or Electronic Engineering or equivalent
- Organisational and planning skills
- Be able to absorb information on scope, collate information, and make judgment on the condition of existing equipment and installations
- Interpersonal skills/develop and maintain good working relationships
- Computer literate and able to operate Microsoft Word, Excel, AutoCAD, Power Point and MS Project
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.