Our Client is an international Consultancy, they have a requirement for a ElectroMech Manager to join their team on a large Railway project in Cairo. Candidates applying for this position will have experience on construction supervision of Electromechanical Installations on railway projects. Experience on rail equipment installation in large depots is also preferable.
- Project management capabilities for the MEP equipment of railway and road tunnels, bridges and open track sections.
- Project management of preliminary, pre-final, final and bid project stages.
- Drafting of project reports, technical specifications, bill of quantities, cost estimations and project schedules.
- Coordination of the drafting of electrical drawings, principle schemes, equipment synoptics, power distribution schemes and MEP related drawings.
- Good knowledge of simulation and dimensioning of electrical distribution systems, including safety and circuit breaker sizing, cable sizing and cable selection in compliance with the IEEE and IEC standards.
- Good knowledge of earthing and equipotential design.
- Technical site management from equipment erection to final commissioning.
- Both practical as well as theoretical knowledge of MEP systems and equipment.
- Knowledge of lighting systems configuration and dimensioning.
- Knowledge of supervision and control systems including PLC and SCADA, video surveillance, communication networks and fiber optical networks.
- Good knowledge of design and standard software tools (ETAP, Autocad, MS Office, MATLAB, )
- Project management of complex and interdisciplinary project, including interfaces with the civil works design and all parallel projects.
- Planning & scheduling assignments to achieve pre-set goals within time parameters. Formulating long term/short term strategic plans to enhance operations.
- Estimation of Project Costs and Preparation of BOQ (including equipment costs, installation costs etc.)
- Excellent Communication, listening and motivating skills.
- Capability to lead meetings with the Clients and Contractors.
- Flexibility and quick learning skills.
- Ability to work with a team of dedicated professionals for achieving the deadlines for the execution of work.
- Client-centric approach to designs with remarkable interpersonal skills and recognized as an effective team member.
up to AED 50k per month