Electrical Contracts Engineer - Construction - Cambridge
Your new company
Working for one of the UK's largest Mechanical and Electrical contractors working across a number of sectors including Installation and Maintenance schemes
Your new role
Based on the outskirts of Cambridge you will be working on a contract around Cambridgeshire
The role will include both Contract and Project Management of multiple Building Services projects from conception to completion inclusive of the following to ensure all safety, quality, technical and commercial requirements are met;
- Estimation of Electrical projects including sub-contractor elements
- Engineering support to estimators and bid teams when required
- Design development
- Client management and development
- SHE management, project planning and operational delivery
- Setting to work and management of on-site teams
- Contract, Financial and Cost Management
What you'll need to succeed
Previous experience in an electrical contracting environment with a proven track record of managing a portfolio of projects ranging from £100k to £3m.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.