Electrical Design Engineer - M&E Design Consultancy - £35-50k - Building Services - Peterborough - Permanent
Your new company
A Peterborough based M&E Design Consultancy are looking to expand their team with an Intermediate / Senior Electrical Design Engineer.
Your new role
To deal with multiple projects in a clear concise, co-ordinated manner meeting project deadlines and financial restraints for your respective discipline (Electrical Services). Take a senior role allied to your discipline and as part of a multi-discipline Team where appropriate. Work on your own initiative with minimal supervision on all technical aspects of your discipline. Maintain Professional Qualifications in line with the respective and appropriate Accreditation Body.
Delivery and management of Electrical Design (CCTV, security systems, small power, lighting, fire alarms, data cabling etc) projects for a wide range of building types in the retail, education, commercial, residential and industrial sectors. Hands on design + delegation of work to junior engineers. Use of Amtech, Relux/Dialux, AutoCAD and Revit for design calculations and creating 2D and 3D schematics.
What you'll need to succeed
- HNC / HND / BEng in Building Services / Electrical Engineering
- At least 3-4 years in a Electrical Design role within a consultancy or contractor
- Skilled in AutoCAD/Revit, Amtech, Relux/Dialux
- Design of Electrical Services for a wide range of building types (CCTV, security systems, small power, lighting, fire alarms, data cabling etc)
- Client facing & good communication skills
What you'll get in return
- Competitive Salary
- 37.5 hours per week
- Flexible working
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays (option to buy or sell days)
- Life assurance 4 x salary
- Company pension
- Corporate discounts & services
- Ongoing training & support
For more information, please call Ben Fox on 0116 253 8097
£35000.00 - £50000.00 per annum