Electrical Engineer London - Mobile Northern & Southern £30,000 - £34,000+ Package
Your new company
My client is a leading innovative organisation, who are professionals in the field of facilities management and professional services. Your new role They are currently looking to recruit an Electrical Engineer based in London. The Electrical Engineer is responsible for the following:
- To ensure that all equipment and services are maintained and operated in a safe condition to comply with Health & Safety
- To keep logs of inspection reports and remedial work
- To have working knowledge of statutory regulations and to ensure awareness of all safety procedures
- To undertake electrical repairs and installations as appropriate
- To report any defects at time of service visit
- To carry out works specified
- To be responsible for vehicle and materials on board
- To understand and complete all work-related documentation accurately and on time
- To understand and comply with policies and procedures
- To carry out work in a safe and diligent manner
- To attend and fully participate in training and appraisal activities as required
- To undertake additional duties in line with capabilities as required
What you'll need to succeed
You will need to have extensive experience in Electrical Engineering, City & Guilds 2360 Parts 1 & 2, experience in dealing with all types of electrical installation work as well as a full clean driving license. You will also need to be able to work under pressure, ability to adapt to changing circumstances and ability to diagnose and repair equipment taking a solution focused approach.
What you'll get in return
The role is paying between £30,000 - £34,000 depending on experience. A competitive benefits package will also be included.
What you need to do no now If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now to talk to one of our recruitment specialists to discuss this further.
£30000.00 - £34000.00 per annum
020 7259 8710