Electrical Estimator - £40,000 - 50,000 - Lincoln
Your new company
A Lincolnshire based M&E Building Services contractor who provide a design and install service to a wide range of clients in the commercial, industrial, MOD/MOJ and residential sectors.
Your new role
They require an Electrical Estimator to aid continued expansion. You will require electrical knowledge. You'll be working working in the company estimating department to maximise potential growth opportunities. The role will require you to estimate the electrical packages up to £1million you will be required to liaise and procure with sub-contractors and material suppliers in order to establish best price and service for their customers.
You will be responsible for tendering projects from £250,000 - £5M in value.
What you'll need to succeed
- At least 5 years experience as an Electrical Estimator
- Experience tendering for projects in excess of £1M in value
- Electrical Design experience would be extremely advantageous
- Skilled in Amtech or Estimation software
- Good knowledge of suppliers / wholesalers
What you'll get in return
- £40,000 - 50,000
- Company pension
- 24 days holiday
- Flexible working
For more information, please call Ben Fox on 0116 253 8097