Electrical Estimator - Leicester - £30,000 - 40,000 - Electrical Contractor
Your new company
An Electrical Building Services Contractor who offer a traditional build and Design & Build service to clients across the UK.
Their core business is working with medium to large building contractors and working in public, commercial, retail and the education sector. Due to continued success and plans for expansion, two opportunities have become available in their estimating team.
Your new role
They require an Electrical Estimator to aid continued expansion. You will require electrical knowledge. You'll be working working in the company estimating department to maximise potential growth opportunities. The role will require you to estimate the electrical packages up to £1million you will be required to liaise and precure with sub-contractors and material suppliers, to allow us to establish best price and service for our Customers, in the Commercial / industrial, education and public sectors.
- Establish new quotation by understanding job specifications and drawings.
- Accurately calculate quantity take-offs from drawings
- Accurately produce material and labour take-offs
- Coordinate with sub-contractors and suppliers to obtain competitive pricing used for bid submission.
- Finalise Tender Bids
- Secure Projects
- Deliver converted schemes to the projects team
- Manage KPI for estimates converted.
What you'll need to succeed
- 17th edition or 18th Edition
- 1st fix, 2nd fix experience in Electrical Installation.
- Surveying and quoting/estimating experience within the electrical industry
- Experience tendering projects of at least £500K
- Be able to manage your own workload and work well under pressure.
- Experience with Electrical Design
- Able to interpret electrical drawings and perform take offs
- Cypher, Estimation or Amtech experience beneficial
What you'll get in return
- £30,000 - 40,000
- 22 days holiday + bank holidays
- Company Pension
What you need to do now
For more information, please call Ben Fox on 0116 253 8097 or click and apply
£30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum