Electrical Project Manager required for Main Contractor (Super Prime Residential projects)
Operating for almost 15 years, my Client offers construction management expertise from structural engineering through to an in house Building Services team.
A requirement for an experienced Electrical Project Manager has arisen to oversee the installation of ALL Electrical Services on a number of Super Prime Residential developments across London. The role will require an individual with a demonstrable track record of working on projects from start to finish, with the experience of overseeing Electrical installation works to a value of £6/7million. You will be able to run multiple jobs concurrently.
The Business has considerable expertise in significant and substantial structural works including basements, retained facades and major alterations to load bearing structural features. They also have strong expertise in integrating old and new, by harmonising complex M&E and audio visual service installations sympathetically within the fine finishes of prestige properties.
Project values range from £5 - £50 million (Build value). Selected duties include :
- Developing and co-ordinating design information
- Overseeing the production of working drawings.
- Develop and form relationships with services suppliers, subcontractors, consultants, clients and the organisation's internal team.
- Assist with the monitoring of cost, value and profitability of the services department.
- Attend pre, mid and post tender interviews with clients.
- Attend marketing functions, introduction meetings and presentations to actively promote and market the organisation's services department to clients and consultants.
- Develop and maintain method statements and risk assessments directly applicable to services works.
- Programme all services works and monitor and report on progress. Monthly progress reports will be necessary.
- Produce client services reports for inclusion in project progress reports on a monthly basis.
- Attendance at project progress meetings.
The successful applicant will ideally come from a MEP Contractor background. You must be able to work in the UK without restriction. Hays Building Services is the only Recruitment Consultancy to be the Official Recruitment Partner for the Chartered Institution of Building Services Engineers (CIBSE).
Hays Building Services is a specialist in Building Services Recruitment and have a range of posts available. If you are seeking a career move but this position is not right for you please browse the other vacancies on our website. We also welcome speculative applications.
For a private and confidential discussion please contact Aadil Cockar on 02382 020 101 or email your CV [mailto:].
£65000.00 - £70000.00 per annum
02382 020 101