Electrician required for HMP YOI Deerbolt
Your new company
As the sole agency supplier to the HM Prison Service for the provision of maintenance trades and support operatives.
Hays is seeking to recruit an Electrician for HMP YOI Deerbolt. Working for AMEY within Deerbolt Prison, you will need to possess a professional and mature attitude with the relevant qualifications listed:
- City & Guilds (C&G) 2391 Inspection and Test or the equivalent C&G 2394 & 5
- C&G 2382 17th Edition Electrical Wiring Regulation (Minimum)
- C&G Installation certificate 2360/2351 or equivalent with Part 2 or NVQ
- C&G 2393 Part P Qualification (Desirable)
- Asbestos Awareness Training (Desirable)
- C&G 2377 PAT Testing Course (Desirable)
Your new role
- Test and inspect electrical installations within the Prison in accordance with the 17th IEE wiring regulations
- Maintain and repair electrical installations in accordance with the regulations.
- Comply with the Prison's extensive Health and Safety Policy.
- To undertake out of hours call-out duties as per rota requirements.
Shift Pattern & Pay
Working 1 in every 3 weekends shift pattern with a rest day Monday before and Friday after weekend worked, receiving a competitive weekend rate.
What you'll get in return
You will in return have a guaranteed point of contact throughout the vetting and application process and weekly payment on submission of your time-sheet.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.