Maintenance Electrician Required | Northamptonshire | £19.00p/hr + Van
- Working for a local authority based in Northamptonshire you will be carrying out electrical maintenance on social housing
- Working on both void and occupied properties; remedial works, testing/inspection, condition reports etc
- You will also be on a call out rota 1/5 weeks (over time rates and standby money paid)
- Long term contract with the potential to go permanent
- Previous experience working in social housing would be beneficial
- You must have 18th edition and 2391 Testing & Inspection
- Transport provided
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.