Calling all bright sparks!
We have an exciting opportunity for you to join the 40 members of our in-house electrical division; carrying out aspects of HPG electrical work, including domestic, commercial, responsive, planned, EV points and LED lighting.
You will be joining an ECA and ELECSA approved, award-winning contractor, which is responsible for ensuring compliance across the Group.
There are vacancies based in Staffordshire and Shropshire but you may be required to work in both areas at peak times, to cover demand.
As part of our electrical team, we want you to have:
- Experience of domestic EICR Testing (2 per day)
- Domestic install experience
- BS7671 18th edition
- A full clean driving licence
- City & Guilds 2391
- The ability to use emails and a tablet for work purposes
- Experience of communicating with your colleagues and residents over the phone, by email and in person
- Customer care skills and the ability to provide excellent customer serviceIt would be preferable if you were able JIB graded, had an NVQ3 or equivalent, an Amtech Certification and experience working for a housing association.
If you fit the bill, we want to hear from you!
As a leading local employer, we offer:
- A competitive salary of £32,226.40 per annum
- JIB linked rates of pay
- A generous out-of-hours package (following 6 months’ probation)
- Standby rate £308.84 per week / £51.52 per callout)
- 25 days’ holiday, increasing with each year of service bank holidays
- Hand and power tools for your role
- A company vehicle
- Career progression within a sector-leading business
- A comprehensive induction programme and excellent learning opportunities; with mandatory and specialist training available.
We also offer a benefits package, that includes:
- Access to a dedicated Employee Assistance Programme, offering confidential advice and support services that include financial and legal assistance, telephone, and face-to-face counselling and second medial opinion and treatment sourcing facilities.
- Access to an employee perks package, offering savings on every day online and in-store purchases.
- Eye care vouchers.
Please note, we may close this vacancy early if we receive a high volume of applications. Do not delay – apply today to avoid disappointment.
We will be holding interviews throughout the advert via video call on Microsoft Teams.