Estate & Contracts Manager
We are looking to appoint an Estate & Contracts Manager to the Horton Heath project team. In this key role you will manage and lead all estate management services across the whole site to ensure that the land is kept safe, secure, and in good repair; and is proactively managed towards key outcomes and enhancements to be identified by the Project Management Team. The role is focussed on but not limited to;
- Relationship management with all site occupants, dealing with day to day queries from tenants and residents
- Understand and ensure compliance with licences and leases, obtaining legal advice in relation to potential breaches of licence terms
- Make arrangements for site inspection and routine maintenance
- Ensure the site is kept safe and secured from intrusion/trespass
- Manage and control access to the site by third parties
- Ensure appropriate security arrangements are in place
- Ensure that the land is proactively maintained in order to facilitate a programme of residential-lead development over a period of several years; prepare and monitor a long-term maintenance and repair plan
- Procure elements of works such as demolition, repairs, landscape planting etc;
- Coordinate contractors and ensure compliance with relevant legislation
- Ensuring CDM compliance
- Responsibility for overall health and safety onsite
- Directly manage all enabling and land management works carried out across the site
- Liaising with other council services as required, for instance specialists co-ordinating bio-diversity
The successful candidate will demonstrate experience in agricultural estate and small works management as well as in first aid, health and safety and site management. So, holding a NEBOSH General/NEBOSH Construction professional qualification and attainment of SMSTS (Site Manager Safety Training Scheme) or SSSTS (Site Supervisor Safety Training Scheme).
You are a personable individual with the ability to build good relationships and work as part of a team, whilst having a good degree of independence and initiative.
If you have the skills and motivation we are looking for and this is of interest to you, we would love to hear from you. Please send your CV to HRInfo@eastleigh.gov.uk
For an informal discussion about this role please call Alex Richardson, Talent Acquisition on 023 8068 8233.
£35,000 - £45,000