Estate (Residential) Co=ordinator - Up to £30k + benefits
Your new company
Your new company are a dominant force in their sector, this company are highly successful, and can offer significant career progression opportunities for candidates with the right mix of operational experience and leadership capability.
Your new role
You will be responsible for managing the management company functions and public open space on all residential developments. This will include:
- Maintain and improve, where required, database of occupier information for each residential development site to ensure all such information is accurate and up to date.
- Produce site data reports (comprising, for example, housebuilder sales and occupation rates) for the development managers or regional directors as and when required.
- Ensure the accuracy, signing and logging of plot legal documents for all residential development sites in a correct and timely manner. Typically, this will involve:
- Upon completion of first parcel sale to housebuilders and ahead of first sales of residential plots on a site:
- Prior to appointment of managing agents to each residential development site, undertake the following where required:
- Oversee any freehold plot sales to leasehold residents at the Prince of Wales residential development site and ensure these are logged as appropriate on systems.
- Where possible, identify opportunities for service charge cost savings whilst at all times ensuring compliance with planning and ecological obligations.
- Tender and award the appointment of managing agent(s) for residential developments at the earliest viable opportunity.
- Upon appointment of managing agents, establish and maintain protocols and procedures to govern relationship between managing agent and the business. These should enable the business to monitor effectively and efficiently the provision of services and collection of service charges at each site.
- Upon completion of the sale of the last parcel of land at any residential development, manage the effective transfer of control of the corresponding management company to the residents and/or a third-party operator (as appropriate).
What you'll need to succeed
Prior experience of estates management, or residential property management, and ideally management of public open spaces (landscaping etc.) and service charges. Furthermore include:
- Ability to communicate with internal stakeholders and external contractors.
- Ability to prioritise work as necessary and manage diverse workload.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Experience of improving, and making efficiencies in, tasks and processes.
- Excellent customer service skills and experience of dealing with the general public.
- Strong character with ability to manage contractor performance issues.
- Ability to make decisions, demonstrate initiative and deliver against milestones without the need for supervision, but with a good sense of when senior approval should be sought.
- Able to work to budget and tight timescales.
What you'll get in return
In return you will get a desirable salary of between £25,000 - £30,000 + market leading benefits and the chance to further your career with a reputable and growing organisation.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.