Call now: 020 3781 7771
TONE Green Lane Sawmills, Green Lane, Outwood, Redhill, Surrey RH1 5QP | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
You will liaise regularly with Estimators/Head of Estimating, assisting where required with the development of new
business, generation of new clients and negotiating contracts that will \
ultimately lead to winning work that is of good and
fair value for Tone and its clients. Your job will be to ensure that all your tenders for new works are accurate, competitive,
compliant and profitable.
This will include site visits where required and full consideration of a\
ll appropriate factors including contract conditions,
risks, labour and materials. You will ensure timely and appropriate delivery of the tender documents, and follow up with
clients accordingly. This may include dealing promptly with any queries arising and formal client presentations.
You will ensure that production and delivery of the submission document(s) and contract documentation are of the
highest quality, and done in a timely manner.
Work closely with our valued clients throughout tender/pricing process, offering ideas of innovation and potential
cost saving solutions. You will follow all company policies and procedures, in particular health and safety, quality and
environmental considerations and equal opportunities.
The successful applicant will need to be able to demonstrate the following:
• Knowledge of Tube and fitting type scaffolding,
along with system scaffolding, (Layher an advantage).
• Prior experience of working as an Estimator within the scaffolding industry.
• Good IT skills, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint. a
• Excellent presentation and verbal communication skills,
confident meeting and interacting with clients.
• Good negotiation skills. a
• Strong written communication skills, with good grammar and
• Good attention to detail. a
• Ability to stick with projects through to completion. a
• High level of numeracy. a
• Full UK Clean Driving Licence. a
• Able to perform under tight and demanding deadlines and with the
minimum of guidance.
• Experience of using CASE and Smart Scaffolder. a
Reports to: Head of Estimating
Location: Green Lane Sawmills, Green Lane, Outwood, Surey RH1 5QP
Responsibilities: Estimating Winning Work
Job purpose: Using industry experience and knowledge to provide detailed estimates for client projects,
including cost estimates enabling a profitable return for the company along with ensuring overall
Always THINKING | Always SAFE