Facilities Mangers Jobs
Your new company
You will be working for a public sector organisation which prides themselves in delivering excellence.
Your new role
You will be working alongside the leadership management team to ensure the successful management of all facilities and operations on site. Your key responsibilities:
- Ensuring facilities are fully compliant in line with company policy, regulatory, legal and statutory requirements throughout the building.
- Coordinating all appropriate contract staff to manage all reactive repairs.
- Ensuring the effective maintenance and running of the building.
- Implementing and ensuring KPIs and SLAs are met to company standards.
- Managing all reactive and planned-preventative maintenance.
What you'll need to succeed
- Possess Facilities Management experience.
- Specific qualifications in relation to M+E..
- Experience in carrying out Health & Safety and compliance.
- Great maintenance skills.
- A background working in the public sector.
What you'll get in return
You will receive a competitive rate + benefits such as flexible working, on site restaurant and free parking.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.