Facilities Manager, maintenance and refurbishment for Prisons - Immediate start
Working for a National Contractor who provide total facilities Management to the Prison and Custodial estate in Lincolnshire, this role could be temp or temp to perm or permanent .
As the Facilities Manager you will be managing a large team dealing with all responsive and planned maintenance works in the prison. This will include :
* Ensure all legislative requirements are adhered to.
* Ensure all corporate policies and procedures are implemented and complied with.
* Ensure all services are delivered in line with contractual commitments.
* Carry out audits and spot checks to confirm service delivery by both direct employees and sub-contractors is of the required quality.
* Carry out first line management duties with staff including disciplinary and employment processes.
* Revenue generation from additional work identification.
* Provide information exchange with on-site customers.
* To oversee the day to day operation and strategic management of the Estate / building on behalf of the Client.
* Experience of the Facilities Management marketplace
* Experience of first line management
* Sound knowledge of service delivery
* Supply chain management
* Demonstrable experience of budgeting and managing costs
* Knowledge of Health and Safety legislation and implementation of policies
Knowledge of CAFM systems.
* IOSH Managing Safely
* Broad, technical understanding of required contractual activities
You will be experienced in delivering minor works projects and sub-contractors; and have a strong maintenance or FM background. A good knowledge of either building fabric or M&E maintenance is essential and a relevant qualification is required.
You will need to live within an hour of Lincoln City Centre.
Please note that this role is subject to a DBS check and clearance check.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.