Building the present, creating the future
At BAM FM customer service is at the heart of what we do.
BAM FM is recruiting a part time Cleaner to join the FM team at Skinners Academy, Kent.
The working hours are 15 hours per week Monday to Friday, 39 weeks of the school operating year. Additional to this will be Deep cleans undertaken during Summer holidays, Christmas and Easter.
You will be responsible for the cleaning of an allocated area of the school Campus in accord with the specification. This will involve dusting, damp cleaning, wet mopping, toilet cleaning, machine cleaning, re-stocking consumables, glass cleaning, and duties as directed by site management.
• Manage the day-to-day cleaning of a dedicated area of the campus.
• Maintain quality work standards in a consistent manner.
• Report faults/damages to supervisor/line manager.
• Undertake other activities and duties as directed by BAM FM and client management.
• Complying with corporate health and safety, quality, environmental system requirements ensuring compliance with all legislation and BAM FM policy and procedures.
Who are we looking for?
• Cleaning experience preferred.
• BICs qualification would be an advantage.
• Protection of Vulnerable Groups (Scotland) Act 2007 (PVG) in relation to this type of work for children preferred.
• Ability to understand and work to the Bam values.
• Consistently good time keeping
• Knowledge of COSHH
What's in it for you?
A challenging and continuously changing environment in a forward thinking organisation. In addition to an attractive salary and benefits package, we support further personal growth and development.
Who are we?
BAM has been delivering Facilities Management (FM) services to customers throughout the UK for almost 20 years. We directly employ over 900 staff across the UK, delivering bespoke support services to our customers in the education, healthcare, retail and commercial sectors.
People are at the heart of what we do at BAM. We recognise that creating a diverse and inclusive environment that nurtures our employees and encourages them to bring their best and whole self to work is crucial. We're on an exciting journey to get us there by recruiting the very best talent to join us regardless of race, colour, religion, national or ethnic origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or other characteristics.
Be you! Join us today, so we can achieve amazing things together and build a sustainable tomorrow.
BAM operates a flexible working policy.