6 month contract GIS Technician-
Working for a Consultancy you will be seconded into a Public Sector Organisation
Your role will be to support the team with who are responsible for maintaining water courses through the the region.
You will be involved in
* Resourcing, downloading and managing different environmental data from different sources
* Loading, Updating and maintaining the asset and project related datasets onto ESRI
* Creating and maintaining webapps using ArcGIS Online to share the data internally
* Working Closely with civil engineers/ geophysicist, geotechnical engineers
* Creating and analysing statistics and data
* USe Model Builder
You will be an expert within GIS and be an expert on a variety of GIS software systems and have experience of working ideally within a civil/environmental capacity.
The role is for 6 Months on a temporary contract and sits outside IR35. Free parking on site and flexible working.
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.