The Global Mobility Advisor will be responsible for the development and execution of international assignment processes within the global framework of BAM's Assignment Policies, processes and systems. This Advisor will provide subject matter expertise and will act as a trusted partner to the business, HR and third-party vendors in all matters related to Global Mobility. This role requires a deep understanding of the assignment cycle from start-to-end in order to ensure a seamless relocation/assignment experience for our existing and new employees.
What will you do?
- Build relationships as a Partner to the Business and HR Business Partner, in order to develop and execute assignment processes in- and outside Europe.
- Use your understanding of global fiscal knowledge in order to provide international tax and payroll advice on complex compliance issues, preferably on UK payroll and Finance topics.
- Monitor high level assignment progress and provide support through the assignment life cycle.
- Serve as strategic contact and liaison between the Business, People Services, employees and third-party vendors to ensure seamless international relocations and assignments including escalating non-routine matters and/or route to appropriate individuals for resolution. Provide accurate and timely guidance to enable employees and the Business to make sound decisions for global mobility situations.
- Work within Global Mobility's internal procedures to ensure activities and assignments are accurately updated. Oversee the maintenance of internal global mobility processes, policies and resources, as well as ensure third-party suppliers operate at agreed-upon service levels. Develop and maintain strong working relationships with internal and external stakeholders in order to become a primary point of contact for all matters relating to global mobility, and collaborate effectively to ensure the seamless and timely execution of activities to support global mobility initiatives.
- Work on various projects, initiatives and ad hoc requests as required.
Who are we looking for?
- Bachelor's degree with preferably a major in Business, Human Resources or other Business-related preferred
- At least 5 years of experience in Global Mobility, including working knowledge of relocation/mobility policies and processes in line with industry standards
- Thorough knowledge of Compensation and Benefits, mobility tax and payroll, preferably of the United Kingdom
- Strong organizational skills with the demonstrated ability to prioritize multiple tasks and deliver results with minimal supervision
- Motivated self-starter taking ownership with ability to adapt to a continually changing business and work environment and manage multiple priorities
- Strong verbal, written and listening communication skills in English (and preferably also in Dutch)
- Problem solver with strong project management skills, organizational and interpersonal skills.
What's in it for you?
We offer you the opportunity to be part of a committed, talented and inclusive team in an environment that promotes personal development and career growth. At BAM you will work with colleagues that are experts in their field, who are constantly driven and motivated to perform at the highest professional standards. BAM encourages flexibility through working remotely, and we measure performance based on your professional delivery. We provide competitive compensation and ensure your employment conditions are in line with market conditions.
Your work environment
We are looking for an experienced Global Mobility Advisor to enhance our international projects and ensure smooth international assignments. The Global Mobility team coordinates all international assignments in close collaboration with the Business and Finance. The team exist of two Global Mobility Advisors and a Global Mobility Officer, reporting to the Global Mobility Manager.
Who are we?
It is BAM's mission to build sustainable environments that enhance people's lives by enabling the right people to capitalize on state-of-the-art knowledge, resources and digital technologies, providing solutions across the total construction life cycle for the Group's clients and generating maximum value for its stakeholders.
BAM is an international player, working on projects all over the world. A key focus is to get the right person at the right place through international exchange of staff between BAM Opco's and projects in- and outside Europe.
Our recruitment process, what you need to know?
Are you interested in this position? For more information please contact Mijke Koukoulas (email@example.com).