Are you looking to join an award-winning multidisciplinary practice? Looking for a change or a brand new role straight from University? This could be the perfect opportunity for you !
My client has maintained a large number of projects, and have seemed to fair these latest lockdown measures very well, and have recently had an increase workflow that has warranted to expand their team and take on a Graduate Landscape Architect to become part of the creative and collaborative team in their Birmingham studio.
comprising of Architects, Landscape Architects, Masterplanners and Interior Designers. With a diverse range of award-winning projects under our belt, in both the public and private sector, they offer their services nationally and internationally from their four studios in Kent, London, Birmingham and Sheffield.
The perfect candidate will:
• be able to demonstrate creative and technical flair
• have a strong “team player” ethic with awareness of client/contractor relationships
• have experience in delivering projects
• have an efficient approach to managing time to complete work to tight deadlines
• have soft landscape/hard landscape technical knowledge and a passion for good design
• be proficient in the use of Adobe and CAD software (our CAD platform is ArchiCAD on which training will be provided if required)
• demonstrate excellent graphic, written and communication skills.
The minimum qualifications and requirements for this opportunity are:
• Landscape Architecture degree with a minimum of one year’s experience;
• studying towards Chartership.
In return, this practice are able to offer a competitive salary, long-term career opportunities, a generous company benefits package and the opportunity to play an important role in the development of a growing landscape and urban design team.
• Salary is £25k to £30k for an exceptional candidate.
• Minimum 1 year post qualification experience.
• Working in the UK for a minimum of 1 year.
• Would need to be local to Birmingham
For a confidential discussion and/or to apply to this role, please get in touch with Jack Perks. Jack is a consultant at mustard specialising in permanent recruitment within Birmingham and the West Midlands. He works with private practice, multidisciplinary consultancies, developers and contractors across the West Midlands including numerous AJ100 firms.
Jack Perks | email@example.com | +44 (0)203 854 1100 | www.mustardjobs.co.uk