Building a sustainable tomorrow
Are you a Quantity Surveying graduate, or an undergradute due to finish your degree in 2022? Our Quantity Surveying graduate programme offers structured development in a professional workplace environment, leading to chartered status, without any further academic study!
Starting as an Assistant Quantity Surveyor, you will have the opportunity to progress to Technical (Associate) and Member (Chartered) Surveyor with the Chartrered Institution of Civil Engineering Surveyors or RICS.
As an Assistant Quantity Surveyor, your responsibilities will include:
- End to end delivery of subcontract packages from tender through to procurement, day to day management and final account
- Supporting the internal and external reporting process
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Identification and evaluation of change
- Supporting the project risk management strategy
- Cost monitoring
- Communicating effectively at all levels including site management, technical specialists, commercial staff, planners, engineers, supervisory staff operatives, suppliers, third parties and client representatives
Who are we looking for?
- Degree or HND in Quantity Surveying
- Excellent communication skills
- Driven and self-motivated
- Due to the nature of our business, graduates are often required to travel and stay away from home
Who are we?
People are at the heart of what we do at BAM. We recognise that creating a diverse and inclusive environment that nurtures our employees and encourages them to bring their best and whole self to work is crucial. We're on an exciting journey to get us there by recruiting the very best talent to join us regardless of race, colour, religion, national or ethnic origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or other characteristics.
Be you! Join us today, so we can achieve amazing things together and build a sustainable tomorrow.