Graduate Technical Detailer
Salary up to 20,000 (rising to £23,000 after probation) + BENEFITS !
This is an excellent opportunity for a motivated, enthusiastic Graduate Engineer to join the UK's leading steel lintel manufacturer. The group produces custom-made lintels to suit a range of individual design requirements and exact specifications. The chosen graduate will is assist in the design process of finished products for the housing industry.
Technical Detailer Opportunity:
Our client is currently seeking a Graduate Technical Engineer whose duties will include:
- Prepare accurate, competitive and detailed technical quotes based on information received via post, e-mail or fax.
- Deliver quotes within set timescales to maintain company's customer service targets.
- Prepare load assessments and load calculations
- Specify standard off-the-shelf products, and also custom-made items designed specifically for relevant projects.
- Prepare lintel calculations at the customer's request to satisfy building control authority.
- Answer technical phone queries, whilst serving the customer with the highest level of technical and customer service.
- Periodic office and site visits to develop customer relationships and to measure up/solve technical issues.
- Collate information and prepare clear and structured technical reports on findings from site.
In order to be considered for this Technical Detailer role you will;
- Ideally a 2:1 Degree, or above, from Engineering-related discipline e.g. Building Engineering/Construction/Civil Engineering/Structural Engineering/Mechanical Engineering/Architectural
- Knowledge of AutoCAD and Manufacturing drawings
- Must be able to ready construction drawings and sections using 2D and 3D AutoCAD. Experience working within the manufacturing industry would be beneficial
- Focused on Customer Service
- Good organisational skills
- Target driven & ambitious
- Excellent communication skills
In order to discuss this Technical Detailer role and other similar roles within Engineering please call MIKAELA on 01792 341104 or email your CV to Mikaela.Rabaiotti@penguinrecruitment.co.uk
£20000 - £23000 per annum + BENEFITS
01792 365 104
0121 442 2233