Ground worker, Bristol,
Ground Worker in Bath, CSCS required
You will be working for a Nationwide based sub contractor who have just started work on a house building site in the Bristol area. The company are one of the fasted growing companies in all aspects of ground works, form works and civil engineering. Operating on over 30 + sites in the UK identifying how credible they are to work for. They are offering a great opportunity for the right person, could this be you
Your new role
- You will be required to complete all aspects of external groundwork for a new build residential project.
- working in part of a team of operatives you will be responsible for delivery and execution of concreting, drainage, slab and kerbs, laying paths and block paving
- plant op tickets will make you more credible but is not essential (CPCS only)
What you'll need to succeed
- For the role you must be an experienced ground worker and able to prove this through qualification or references
- You must be reliable and hard working with great punctuation for work.
- You must have your own PPE (personal, protective, Equipment)
- CSCS card is needed for site work
What you'll get in return
- Monday - Friday working hours with the option of Saturday work if you wanted
- Full time work with 45 + hours a week
- Free parking on site
- Weekly pay into your bank account
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.