Ground Worker Job Available in Bristol Region
Your new company
You will be working for London based construction company who have began a commercial project site in Bristol. The company which we are proud to represent and recruit for is one of the fastest growing specialism in all aspects of ground works, form works and civil engineering.
Your new role
For this development you will be required to carry out all aspects of external ground works. You will be working in part of a team of operatives where you will be responsible for delivery and execution of a concreting, drainage, slab and kerbs, laying paths and block paving. Plant op tickets will make you more credible but is not essential (CPCS only).
What you'll need to succeed
- For the role you must be an experienced ground worker and able to prove this through qualification or references
- You must be reliable and hard working with great punctuation for work.
- You must have your own PPE (personal, protective, Equipment)
- CSCS card is needed for site work
What you'll get in return
- Monday - Friday working hours with the option of Saturday work if you wanted
- Full time work with 45 + hours a week
- Free parking on site
- Weekly pay into your bank account
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.