The Group Fire Safety Engineer will provide guidance, support & monitoring to the operating Divisions and Group Functions on passive and active fire protection. While also ensuring the Group's processes remain compliant with Building Regulations and other legislation affecting fire safety.
The Group Fire Safety Engineer will be respsonible for ensuring the Group's processes remain compliant with Building Regulations and other legislation affecting fire safety. Providing guidance, support & monitoring to the operating Divisions and Group Functions on passive and active fire protection.
Key Responsibilities, but not limited to:
- Work with operating Divisions and technical teams to review fire engineering solutions in relation to the construction of new homes including multi-storey developments.
- Review and implement standard details for passive fire protection in new homes.
- Support the Group Procurement, Construction and Technical teams to ensure appropriate products are specified to comply with relevant building regulations.
- Assist operating Divisions to consider appropriate fixed fire protection systems to support fire engineering design solutions.
- Review fire engineering calculations provided by consultants providing advice to Divisions on compliance to relevant standards where required.
- Liaise with approval authorities on fire safety designs and proposals.
- Visit developments and monitor compliance with Building Regulations and requirements with respect to Fire Safety during the construction process
Group Fire Safety Engineer will have the following demonstrable skills:
Competitive basic salary + excellent benefits package
Sector - Building and Construction
Location - London
+44 20 7269 2515