Group Planned Manager
Stafford (Travel required)
Full time, Permanent
37 hours per week
£45,000 (Fleet vehicle provided)
There’s never been a better time to join our award-winning business!
We complete more than 33,000 responsive and 7,800 triage repairs every year, committing £30m annually to making a positive difference to the homes, lives and communities we serve. We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Group Planned Manager to join the members of our in-house Planned team; To be a pro-active and responsible member of the team leading the delivery aspects of Property Plus and to contribute to the successful delivery and development of our overall business strategy.
The Group Planned Manager will have a base location at Parker Court in Stafford, however, you will be required to travel across our Group sites over Stafford and Shrewsbury.
As part of our Planned Team, we want you to have:
Completion of multi skilled in-house training with either an additional nationally recognised trade qualification or an approved certificated qualification
- Proven management experience
- Practical and proven working experience of multi trades (Planned kitchens, bathrooms, Shower rooms and void properties)
- The ability to promote and drive a service excellence culture, improving efficiency in system, performance, and outputs for stakeholders across the Group.
- The ability to influence, negotiate, manage, and resolve conflict, demonstrating qualities, traits and demeanour that commands credibility and respect
- Working knowledge of current building regulations, construction industry safety regulations, relevant British standards, and codes of practice
- A Full UK Driving licence
If this sounds like you, we want to hear from you!
As a leading local employer, we offer:
- A competitive salary of £45,000 per annum
- The option to join our contributory pension scheme.
- 25 days’ holiday, increasing with each year of service bank holidays.
- Fleet Vehicle provided
- Hand and power tools for your role
- Career progression within a sector-leading business
- A comprehensive induction programme and excellent learning opportunities; with mandatory and specialist training available.
We also offer a benefits package, that includes:
- Access to a dedicated Employee Assistance Programme, offering confidential advice and support services that include financial and legal assistance, telephone, and face-to-face counselling and second medial opinion and treatment sourcing facilities.
- Access to an employee perks package, offering savings on every day online and in-store purchases.
- Eye care vouchers
- A cycle to work scheme
- Free annual flu vaccinations
- Long service and retirement awards
Please ensure you have included a covering letter with your application
Please note, we may close this vacancy early if we receive a high volume of applications. Don’t delay – apply today to avoid disappointment.
Interviews will take place via video call on Microsoft Teams.
We have transformed the way that we repair and maintain our 18,000 homes across Staffordshire and Shropshire; promoting a positive safety culture and continually improving processes.
Our CLARITY values are a fundamental part of our culture; underpinning everything that we do and all that we are. We’re looking for dedicated people to join our HPG family, who will take the values beyond words and live them every day to ensure our customers receive outstanding services and support.