The objective of this role is to lead a team of engineers in delivering a hard service to a portfolio of buildings in line with the service provider's blue book standards, legislation, relevant licence requirements and required performance accreditation. While also following company policies and procedures achieving a good level of service and our SLA, KPI performance requirement.
The client is one of the UK's leading FM service providers. This particular site is 270 acres containing a portfolio of commercial and scientific research buildings.
- To lead and line manage your team in line with company policies and procedures
- To lead and proactively manage your team, to ensure full statutory and operational compliance is achieved in line with contract KPI's and SLA's.
- Take full ownership of delivered to your portfolio of buildings ensuring you are continuously driving for a high quality comprises of electrical, mechanical and building fabric disciplines for your portfolio of buildings with no loss of service.
- Manage all sub-contractors & maintenance activities in your portfolio in line with company QHSE policies and procedures with no loss to client's services.
- Support the Client Awareness Audits (CAV) ensuring the compliance folders for your portfolio are up to date and populated as per the annual planner.
- Good overall knowledge of all electrical, mechanical and fabric building maintenance
- Excellent analytical skills to operational issues
- Good knowledge and experience of Microsoft packages
- Health and safety understanding
- Commercial awareness
- Ability to work on their own initiative
- Planning and organisational skills
- Strong customer focus skills and attitude
- flexible and willing approach to their work
- Good communicator
- Enthusiastic and hard working
- Works well towards deadlines
- Up to £50k salary + Package
- 25 days annual leave
- Career progression
- Benefits package
- Sick pay
£48000 - £50000 per annum + Package
+44 207 269 2478