Construction Division Manager
Your new company
You will be working for an ever-growing company that has been established for over 30 years. The company specialises across 3 different divisions which are all orientated around working from heights.
Your new role
You will be managing the small works division consisting of 8 operatives to ensure the effective delivery of all works in line with company plans and procedures. Your key responsibilities will include:
- Implementing new business plans and strategies to help grow the division and increase their monthly revenue.
- Liaising with clients at all levels to win new business and tenders.
- Ensuring all works carried out by the operatives are completed the correct standard and in line with company policies.
- Writing quotation packs to present to clients.
- Overseeing and managing costs and company budgets.
What you'll need to succeed
- Exceptional technical knowledge of the construction and roofing industry.
- Access knowledge (Rope access/cherry picker).
- Experience in managing teams.
- Commercial awareness
- Experience in project reviews and sign offs.
- IT Literate
What you'll get in return
You will receive a £45,000 salary + 21 days holiday and pension contribution.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.