Health & Safety Lead / Glasgow
Your new company + role
Is a leading organisation within the Financial Services sector in the United Kingdom. They offer a range of services and products across the Banking and Asset Management management space.
This role is a new role within the business, and a critical one in their business expansion plans across the UK.
The business will need you to:
- Provide H&S advice to the business and its staff, and then manage the execution of said advice.
- Ensure procedures are deployed to minimise risk to the staff and the business.
- Deliver H&S training to staff
What you'll need to succeed
- Working knowledge of OHSAS18001/ISO45001
- Have a Level 6 Health & Safety Qualification (NEBOSH etc.)
- Ability to present both in person, and via video conferencing
- Be able to work and communication with senior officials within the corporate working environment
- Member of IOSH
What you'll get in return
There are not many roles like this available in Scotland. This role offers fantastic job security to work for an organisation who's position int he marketplace is well position. They have a terrific staff benefits policy that we assure you is hard to find elsewhere on the market.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.