Heating Maintenance Manager - 3 month contract - Temp to Perm (optional) - Housing Association - £34k to £39k FTE
Hays are working in partnership with a Nottinghamshire based Housing Association who require a Heating Maintenance Manager to join their team.
The main purpose of the role will be to deliver an innovative, efficient and flexible service ensuring high levels of excellence and quality. As a Gas Manager you will be responsible for providing an excellent maintenance service to the clients tenants and external customers.
- ASAP Start.
- Nottinghamshire based Housing Association.
- Temporary rate; PAYE rate £18.16 p/h. Umbrella or CIS rate £21 p/h.
- Permanent package; Salary between £34,608 - £38,822 pa with company vehicle.
- 37 hours per week.
Your new role
The main provisions of the role are as follows;
- Management of emergency, urgent, routine, planned and cyclical jobs.
- Management of related servicing, repairs and installations.
- Carry out post inspections on any heating installations carried out.
- Conduct and record H&S checks.
- Assist with the procurement of relevant tools and materials within your department.
- Identify particular needs of customers and ensure services are tailored to meet those needs.
- Recruitment and selection of new staff.
- Manage staff performance, identifying and agreeing staff training and development needs.
- Management of disputes and conflicts (internally).
Requirements to be put forward for this role
- NVQ or equiv in Plumbing & Heating.
- Core Domestic Gas Safety (CCN1, CPA1, CENWAT, CKR1, HTR1, MET1, DAH1).
- ACS accreditation.
- Qualifying supervisors course via an approved organisation.
- Recent experience of managing a team which includes performance management.
- Demonstrate success in the plumbing & heating industry.
- Strong H&S awareness.
- Ability to use computerised data recording equipment.
- Full valid Drivers License.
If you would like to be put forward for this role, please click 'Apply Now' and upload the most up to date copy of your CV. For more information please contact James Jarvis on 0116 2538097.