Building the present, creating the future
At BAM Group, we create sustainable environments that enhance people's lives. Our strategy is to: 'Build the present; create the future'.
As Data Analytics and Reporting Specialist you will collect and analyse complex HR data metrics and reporting to drive efficiencies and improvements for BAM's HR organisation. You develop, deploy and maintain a reporting structure based on HR and business strategy, assist in driving both the short- and long-term HR strategy and the ways of working. You collect and interpret HR data to inform management about current situation and identify and interpret patterns and opportunities, forecast trends for decision makers. In this challenging position you will report directly to Global Director BAM People Services.
• Work closely with management to establish and prioritise business needs and stay up to date with the goals of the organisation as they evolve.
• Gather information from various data sources and use and maintain organised data systems.
• Interpret results by using statistical techniques and translate the relevant information into reports and data visualisation solutions.
• Optimize the statistical efficiency and quality of the data by implementing data collection systems and analytical techniques, this includes filtering and cleaning the data by reviewing computer reports and performance indicators to correct any code problems.
• Define new data collection and analysis processes.
• Identify opportunities within workstreams where predictive data analytics models would provide the greatest benefits.
• Effectively communicate complex findings into actionable and understandable results for high-level discussions with management.
Who are we looking for?
Bachelor's degree in a Statistics, HR or a related field required.
• Master's degree in Business Management or Business Administration is a plus.
• At least 7 plus years of progressively responsible relevant experience working as a data analyst or business data analyst.
• 3-6 years of experience in advising senior level management.
• Experience with programming, data analysis or data reporting in any industry.
• SAP and BI expert would be a pre.
• Able to spot trends and anomalies within statistical data. This includes using reporting and statistics tools.
• Extensive experience working with online systems and a strong knowledge of Excel.
• Strong analytical, mathematical and reasoning skills to collect and interpret data.
• Professional oral, written, interpersonal, and organisational skills.
• Ability to work independently, as well as with department team members, cross functional peers and (senior) management.
• Business fluency in English is essential (written and verbal).
• Ability to operate effectively across geographies and to be culturally adaptable.
• Deep understanding of relational databases and experience working with relational databases and associated query/extraction languages.
What's in it for you?
Professional and motivated employees are the cornerstone of our organisation. They are essential in helping us achieve our strategic goals. In addition to a competitive salary and benefits package, we provide continuing learning and development opportunities within a creative and considerate work environment.
Who are we?
It is BAM's mission to build sustainable environments that enhance people's lives by enabling the right people to capitalise on state-of-the-art knowledge, resources and digital technologies, providing solutions across the total construction life cycle for the Group's clients and generating maximum value for its stakeholders.
We are moving into One BAM which means we will further drive continuous improvement, knowledge sharing and common solutions. HR will support the business to attract the best people in the market, while ensuring a competent and engaged work force that will be 'Building the present, creating the future'.
Our recruitment process, what you need to know?