6-10 week Contract Role-Bolton Based-Full Time-Flexible Working
Your new company
You will be working for one of the largest independently owned construction, infrastructure and support services companies in the UK. They have celebrated an anniversary recently and are in better shape than ever, with a strong confirmed order book, diverse income streams and a dedicated, expert workforce.
Your new role
You will be joining the Estate service team, you will be maintaining and updating the information on the estate which is to be managed.
Main Tasks and Accountabilities:
- Providing land and property information in connection with the development of Corporate Asset Management Plans and statutory compliance requirements.
- Managing and maintaining the land and property assets in the Geographical Information System (GIS), MapInfo, ensuring data is captured and stored correctly. Producing plans and presenting spatial data as and when required.
- Dealing with enquiries and providing assistance on property matters to clients, partners, external organisations and the general public.
- An understanding of land and property tenure in order to accurately manage and maintain the property database, (Technology Forge) including interpretation of information of Leases/Deeds/Documents
- Updating and amending site asset plans ensuring an accurate record of the land and property assets.
- Inputting and maintaining property records and providing relevant information to meet statutory obligations and other relevant Health and Safety Legislation,
- Providing reports from information contained within the property database modules operated by RFM.
- Producing digital location plans and captured data relevant to land and building use, land ownership and asset management.
- Establishing site boundaries from existing deeds, plans, surveys and recording site boundary/site area information.
- Any other duties not specified, commensurate with grade and context of post.
What you'll need to succeed
- Previous relevant experience working within a Legal/ Estates department and have a working knowledge of a GIS systems and property terriers,
- Experience in working to agreed targets within a commercial environment.
- Must be able to work unsupervised to a high quality.
- Able to work to deadlines and good organisational skills.
- A responsive, constructive and flexible attitude towards working arrangements within a team environment.
- Demonstrate ability and commitment to customer care.
- Proficient in using IT (Microsoft Access, Excel, Word, DWG True View and MapInfo or another GIS package. Training on Technology Forge will be given, but experience of working with other property management systems will be considered an advantage
- Ability to work on own initiative as an individual or as a team member.
What you'll get in return
This is a temporary 6-10 week contract role with the opportunity for it to become permanent if desired. You will be offered an Hourly rate of between £19-£21 per hour.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.